As a pioneer in international divorce law and Chinese divorce lawyer, Evie Jeang, is one of the few attorneys who understands firsthand how to handle the legal and cultural complexities of these challenging cases. As a multilingual, Taiwanese-American litigator, Ms. Jeang has more than 10 years’ experience helping clients solve jurisdiction hurdles, navigate legal systems outside the U.S. and understand the familial customs in societies that don’t have laws governing child or spousal support.
As globalization becomes more prevalent and people of different cultures and nationalities blend, the Chinese divorce lawyers at Ideal Legal Group continue to set precedent in cases involving complex transnational and international divorce. Ideal Legal Group has established a niche in what is known as one of the most challenging and demanding areas of family law.
Ms. Jeang and her Chinese divorce lawyer team have vast experience in dealing with the inconsistent legal systems of different nations, especially in instances where there is no case law in a particular country or where an issue arises as to which county’s law controls the case. Ideal Legal Group is committed to not only fairly dividing up the assets, but more importantly, focusing on what the family unit will look like after the divorce and who will gain custody of a minor child when one parent resides abroad. Many of the issues that arise in an international divorce, such as social customs, religious preferences, and cultural diversity, require attorneys who have the distinct capability to handle the matter with compassion and sensitivity.
Recent case examples that have set precedent in international divorce law:
- Assisted a woman in obtaining full custody of her newborn child after deciding to permanently reside in New York while her ex-husband remained in Canada.
- Settled a postnuptial agreement in California including spousal and child support which was formed in China.
- Drafted a prenuptial agreement for the marriage of a top investment advisor for a well-known financial management firm in Asia.
- Prepared a prenuptial agreement in a same-sex marriage, as well as the immigration petition for the international marriage.
- Represented the second wife seeking child support, child custody and spousal support, from a wealthy hotel group owner who also owns a real estate investment company in China.
The Chinese divorce lawyers of Ideal Legal Group are well versed in the complexities of divorce without borders. Our team understands the intricacies of international divorce law and offers services in Mandarin, Cantonese and Spanish in order to assist you and your family during this difficult time. For a consultation contact us today at (626) 569-1882 or email@example.com.
Contact Us Today
LOS ANGELES OFFICE
2880 W. Valley Blvd.
Alhambra, CA 91803
+1 6265691882 - Office
+1 8009141142 - Fax
SAN FRANCISCO OFFICE
1800 Bryant Street, #101
San Francisco, CA 94110
+1 4156885567 - Office
+1 8008141142 - Fax
NEW YORK OFFICE
845 Third Ave 6th Floor
New York, NY 10022
+1 6462905179 - Office
ORANGE COUNTY OFFICE
10721 Walker Street
Cypress, CA 90630
7147616368 Ext. 818