EVIE P. JEANG, INTERNATIONAL FAMILY LAWYER
CONTACT US TODAY
EVIE P. JEANG
Founder and Managing Partner
A Taiwanese-American litigator practicing for nearly 20 years, Evie P. Jeang, Founder and Managing Partner of Ideal Legal Group, Inc. (ILG), focuses her practice on helping families and couples in a range of matters, including child custody and support, guardianship, legal separation, division of property and restraining orders. More specifically, Ms. Jeang is one of the few attorneys who understand firsthand how to handle the complex matters of international family law. She also specializes in handling divorce cases, specifically international divorce, where she has an in-depth understanding of both the legal and cultural ramifications of this unique type of family law.
Additionally, Ms. Jeang has experience handling immigration, employment and labor law, and workers compensation cases. Regularly representing domestic and international companies in business disputes, Ms. Jeang provides legal advice to international business owners and executives seeking entrance into the U.S. market on labor, employment, workers compensation and contract law. She serves as counsel to numerous small to mid-sized companies and hospitals in Southern California.
Evie Jeang is also the CEO and founder of Surrogacy Concierge (SC). Ms. Jeang has carved a niche in helping families navigate the intricate laws governing international surrogacy, in vitro fertilization (IVF) and the egg freezing. Ms. Jeang is the only Taiwanese American attorney in California with both professional and personal experience with surrogacy. Evie strives to help couples achieve their dream of having a family through advanced technology.
In addition to Ideal Legal Group, Inc. and Surrogacy Concierge, Ms. Jeang is proud of her non-profit project, Raised by A Village (RBAV). An extension of Ideal Legal Group, RBAV echoes the work that she consistently advocates to do—assisting and guiding our clients and their families in times of need. RBAV’s mission is to provide mentorship to children of divorced families and to ensure that no child experiences a shortage of love, care or joy because of divorce. We have all heard the ancient proverb “It takes a village to raise a child.” We believe this is true and have seen firsthand what divorce and separation can do to families, especially children. RBAV works alongside various nonprofit organizations to bring together resources and volunteers to help kids who need love and attention as they go through the divorce process.
Ms. Jeang’s impact extends outside the courtroom via a series of philanthropic activities primarily catered toward helping minority-owned businesses in the Los Angeles area, and the younger generation in her local community. She serves as the 2nd Vice President for the Asian Youth Center, a non-profit organization dedicated to serving both the social and educational needs of Asian immigrants and at-risk low income and adjudicated youth. Ms. Jeang also serves on the Asian Pacific Islander Alumni Board at the University of California, Los Angeles, as well as several other boards for various organizations throughout the community.
She is licensed to practice law in California and New York. Ms. Jeang is fluent in Mandarin Chinese and Taiwanese.
Websites: www.ideallegalgroup.com ; www.surrogacyconcierges.com ; www.raisedbyavillage.org
Prior to founding Ideal Legal Group, Ms. Jeang was an attorney with Armstrong & Sigel, serving industry leaders such as Southwest Airlines, Costco Wholesale, LAUSD, Laidlaw Transit, Adelphia Communications, Goodwill Industries and American Medical Response. She was also a senior associate at State Compensation Insurance Fund, as well as County Counsel for Los Angeles County Child Support Service.
Honors & Awards
• Asian Professional Exchange (APEX) Award – Excellence in Community Service
• Los Angeles Business Journal - 2017 Women’s Summit Awards Nominee
• Southern California Super Lawyers – 2015-2019
• Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars – 2013-2014
• “Top Women Lawyers” – Los Angeles Daily Journal – 2013
• “Top Attorney” – Pasadena Magazine – 2012-2019
• Certificate of Excellence – Los Angeles County Child Support Service
• “Thought Leader” – Diversity Journal – 2013
• Recipient, ARAG Helping Hands Award 2013-2014
• Finalist for Asian Business Awards – Los Angeles Business Journal, 2013-2014
• Finalist for Women Making a Difference Award – Los Angeles Business Journal, 2014
Major news publications, such as Forbes, CNBC, International Business Times and the Los Angeles Business Journal have called upon Ms. Jeang for her expert opinion in areas of immigration policy, international investors in the US, international divorce and international surrogacy. She is regularly featured on the Chinese radio station KAZN AM 1300 and news-magazine show LA Living. Ms. Jeang has authored articles published by the Daily Journal, The Recorder, National Law Journal and more.
• Member, Solo and Small Firm of the California Lawyer Association
• Member, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
• Member, New York Bar Association
• Member, California Bar Association
• Officer, Asian Pacific American Law School Association
• Board Member, Alhambra Educational Foundation
• Board Member, Asian Pacific Community Fund
• 2nd Vice President, Asian Youth Center
• Program Advisory Committee, Platt College
• Asian Pacific Islander Alumni Board, University of California at Los Angeles
• Resource, Kids in Need of Defense (KIND)
J.D. Southwestern Law School
B.A. University of California, Los Angeles
Ms. Jeang can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOS ANGELES OFFICE
2880 W. Valley Blvd.
Alhambra, CA 91803
+1 6265691882 - Office
+1 8009141142 - Fax
SAN FRANCISCO OFFICE
1800 Bryant Street, #101
San Francisco, CA 94110
+1 4156885567 - Office
+1 8008141142 - Fax
NEW YORK OFFICE
845 Third Ave 6th Floor
New York, NY 10022
+1 6462905179 - Office
ORANGE COUNTY OFFICE
10721 Walker Street
Cypress, CA 90630
7147616368 Ext. 818